Deciding On Tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
It was about $708 for them. So far the Nexen are what I'm going with. Any more suggestions and I might change my mind.

Tony_SS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
He's not getting 315's though...

my point is why shell out $700+ for some no name tires?

try to negotiate with a tire shop for the BFG's.. they are worth it vs $700 on some no name tires.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
I'll go a different direction - I had BFG AT's on my 2005 F-150, horrible tires. They completely and utterly failed off road time after time, they gum up very quickly and do not clean themselves at all. They are also very heavy tires that can kill gas mileage. I got better mileage with 35" Toyo AT's than I did with the 33" BFG's.

Tony_SS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I like em. They are very nice riding road tire and going on the hwy and don't howl all the way down the road. If it snows I'll get good traction.. but I didn't get the A/T to be a mud tire since I dont go offroading.. this is my daily driver and to me these tires ride nice and smooth and still look great w/o being some obnoxious spaceship looking tread and sidewall design. Even the 35's I had on my 6"lifted 91 Suburban rode wonderful.

I'm old school.. or just plain old.. these ride as good as they look
You must be registered for see images

How do they look on your truck Tony?

I'll post pic's in my build thread... I like they way they look.