Debadging vs. badges - pics

Debadge or not

• Keep the badges

Votes: 56 56.6%
  • Lose the badges

Votes: 43 43.4%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

homeijer

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Instead of keeping it the same or removing you should just add more. My uncle has a 97 1500 silverado and it got some front end damage (a tree) so when he rebuilt it from a parted out gmc he put the gmc grille on the front. It says gmc on the grill and Chevrolet on the tailgate... its freaking hilarious. its got to confuse some people when he drives around lol. But seriously you should keep the badges definitely (be proud that its an American truck not some imported BS) and the i cant help. On my burban im going to remove the trim (because i dont like it on the chrome bumpers) and debadge the barn doors. but at the same time im getting rid of the two tone and getting a different paint scheme (black and orange idk what) and getting an big airbrushed gmc on the barn doors so the badges would be a little redundant.

John Deere 4240

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
With out the badges it had a stiking resemblence of the 99 F-150's with out the trim IMO

You must be registered for see images attach

96-1500

Bluenoser
Reaction score
With out the badges it had a stiking resemblence of the 99 F-150's with out the trim IMO

To all who say debadging looks good:

93SierraWT

Greater Made Chevy
Reaction score

I honestly don't see any resemblance other than that they both have a brush guard.

Sent from my SGH-T959P using Tapatalk 2

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
honestly keep the badges, dont get me wrong, some trucks can pull it off, especially gmt400's, but with this color scheme that is a big nono :nono:

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
No badges and no trim should be a requirement for joining this forum.

:popcorn: