Debadging vs. badges - pics

Debadge or not

• Keep the badges

Votes: 56 56.6%
  • Lose the badges

Votes: 43 43.4%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
Well you don't have to be afraid of your truck looking like a w/t because you have a 2-tone truck. Even if it wasn't, what is wrong with a clean looking w/t body?? I don't get it.

Haha, they just look so.... boring and tired. Most w/t truck around here are rusted out piles of junk and don't bring any thoughts of beauty or cleanliness to mind.

And if I am to be convinced to do this, can people post more 2 tones?

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Demolding makes a truck look 10 years newer imo. People **** bricks when I tell them mines a 95

Reaction score
Haha, they just look so.... boring and tired. Most w/t truck around here are rusted out piles of junk and don't bring any thoughts of beauty or cleanliness to mind.

And if I am to be convinced to do this, can people post more 2 tones?

Ok, but you still have nothing to worry about since:
1) You have an ext cab, I dont think there are any ext cab w/ts.
2) You have a GMC composite grill which further helps it to distinguish from a W/T.
3) You have a 2 tone truck.

Nothing to worry about. Besides if you do debadge it, and don't like the look, you can easily buy new molding and remold the body.

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
2) You have a GMC composite grill which further helps it to distinguish from a W/T.

Nothing to worry about. Besides if you do debadge it, and don't like the look, you can easily buy new molding and remold the body.

dont necessarily have to buy new molding, if you take it off carefully you could reuse it if u strip the old glue and s h i t off of the back

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
I keep mine because cars can car door me and hit the plastic trim and not scratch my paint :)

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score

This and if yours is the same as mine the moulding isn't in the best shape anyway

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
hmm the clear over the chrome on mine is all hazy