DDM HID Owners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have ddm 4500k 35w and no issues with the install or problems since. I've had them about a month. Make sure to get the brackets, the ballast have no mounting provisions on them. it took right at 2 weeks to get mine.The lifetime warranty is what sold me on them instead of eBay ones....

Reaction score
Well right out of the box one of my DDM ballast's didn't work so they sent me a new one, and their power harness has to to be the chaeapest piece of **** I have ever seen, it quit after 2 day's of use, so I cut it apart and rebuilt it with a new quality relay and fuse holder, and also soldered all the connections, now it's good. So I personally don't think their stuff is any better than ebay stuff.

Same here bro... The DDMs i had were ****..same problem... so i ordered the ones that are on Ebay now, Xentec.. Got the pink for Charlenes car and they have waaayyy better plug connections and even a cover that snaps into the factory connection to the light wires. things are fkn pink bro.. I may get me some green ones :rocking: Not a single problem outta them :)

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
Same here bro... The DDMs i had were ****..same problem... so i ordered the ones that are on Ebay now, Xentec.. Got the pink for Charlenes car and they have waaayyy better plug connections and even a cover that snaps into the factory connection to the light wires. things are fkn pink bro.. I may get me some green ones :rocking: Not a single problem outta them :)

Pink, you say? I actually thought about going 4500k lows and RED highs to keep the black+red theme of my rcsb. For looks of course....Its awesome...in my head lol.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score

Hope ur ballasts hold up I couldnt get em to stand by thier warranty