day off = a little playing in the dirt

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
That's a cute little hill you were playing on. Haha

smrr1

wait for it...
Reaction score
That's a cute little hill you were playing on. Haha

it was not some crazy hill but it was enough to need 4 wheel and the hitch hit while trying to go up it plus it's my daily and it needs to stay in good shape............just out for a little fun

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
i understand what you stayed out of the mud with a truck that clean. But jeez i applaud your self control that mud is calling my name all the way from Iowa

chevyman0191

OBS till I die
Reaction score
good pics and nice truck, too clean for the deep mud dont blame u for staying out of it....bout as muddy as ill ever get mine if even that lol

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
That truck is perfection!!! Where did you get the brush guard?? The '98 may have to have one at some point...

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
it was not some crazy hill but it was enough to need 4 wheel and the hitch hit while trying to go up it plus it's my daily and it needs to stay in good shape............just out for a little fun

I completely understand. We've got some pretty good mud holes around here but I won't take either of my trucks muddin. I'm the kind of guy that washes his truck once a week so I know if I take a vehicle muddin that I'm gonna end up spending hours trying to get every little bit of mud off.

Sent from my twin turbo Desire using diesel fuel.