Dash lights flash with Turn Signals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

91Bluestreak

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
99 Suburban

Ok with my lights off turn signal on my dash light flash with the turns. Doesnt matter whitch side either. If I turn lights on then no flash. I havent messed with any wiring on the truck. I'm thinking either a ground or the headlight switch. Any help would be great.

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
Something like that I would suspect a bad ground if nothing else has been messed with...

91Bluestreak

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I checked the grounds under the dash and they seem fine, also swapped the headlight switch with the one from the tahoe same thing. I'm begining to think the led cab light may be causing it.

91Bluestreak

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Disconnected the cabs lights no change. Look under dash for any loose wires and nothing. It has remenants of a remote car starter left under the dash, but all grounds are tight no wires were messed up during installing my gauge pod (still not wired). I'm gonna pull the grounds off under the dash and clean them and see what happens.

Yeti_Owner

Why be sober?
Reaction score
I'm betting a taillight ground. No, really. Check the bulb sockets and trailer harness for corrosion. I've had it happen.