Damaged front end... anyone want to give me their input?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ridiqls

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So I took it a different firestone... 3rd ones a charm. The guy was helpful and this branch was focused on customer service and he said he'll try to align it again and see if it has a problem. while aligning it. If so he'll let me know.
Anyway his master tech was good and he got the camber set to spec. Took a good 2 hours but looks straight now. The ball joints still look like that a little bit but he said they rotate so I shouldnt worry about it. As long as its straight I'm happy.

Firestone has a very bad rep and for good reason but i found a good one and it solved my problem and saved me a huge chunk of money and stress!

Thank you everyone for your input.

DHGFX4

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Did u post the same stuff over on f150forum. Com?

ridiqls

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Did u post the same stuff over on f150forum. Com?

Yeah I did but much better support over here :)
What's Com?

EDIT: oh you meant f150forum.com lol

I'll post pictures to update. I want to drive it around today to make sure it's riding correctly and holding right though

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Almost wonder if the arms were "built" to stock length spec or if ones intended for a LOWERED truck were installed...er wait...even ones for a lowered application would be slightly longer then stock to correct camber angle...so i dunno wtf is going on there to be honest.

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
Glad you got it fixed, Not sure how the tech managed to get that much camber out of that control arm movement.

ridiqls

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Glad you got it fixed, Not sure how the tech managed to get that much camber out of that control arm movement.

I have no idea lol but here are the update pics. Just drove her a little bit today but with yesterday and today it seems to be holding it's alignment. there was definite change the minute I got into the truck at Firestone. When i was turning the wheel it felt less sloppy and more center.

Before:
You must be registered for see images attach

After:
You must be registered for see images attach

Thanks to everyone and your input!