Daily truck pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChristGilley

GMT400less GMT400 Member
Reaction score
Dent puller will probably pull that ***** right out.

A while back, it sprang a coolant leak. I popped the hood, plugged the leak and the hood didn't wanna close. It's was 99 F outside and I was already pissed so instead of being mature, I jumped and landed a$$ first on the hood to see if it would close. Nope, just dented it. The latch had misaligned and it just needed to be wedged out of the way. Hood works fine now but it looks ugly as a **** now

Sent while pulling out a Ford

ChevyDave

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
A while back, it sprang a coolant leak. I popped the hood, plugged the leak and the hood didn't wanna close. It's was 99 F outside and I was already pissed so instead of being mature, I jumped and landed a$$ first on the hood to see if it would close. Nope, just dented it. The latch had misaligned and it just needed to be wedged out of the way. Hood works fine now but it looks ugly as a **** now

Sent while pulling out a Ford

Oh I thought that it was from a fun time with your girlfriend lol.

jasonreichle

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
a little horror frost from up here in Canada

You must be registered for see images
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

94blu1500

Rocky Hock Offroad
Reaction score
Went mudding the other day, cleaning all the crap from underneath almost makes me wish I hadn't

90W7

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Brrr! Here's my baby, I went and started it and put some more stuff I bought for it in the cab. This is the last winter of abandonment lol. I have a spare bedroom with my 6" rcx lift and other goodies that are going on it this summer to bring it up to par and DD status.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score

Brrr! Here's my baby, I went and started it and put some more stuff I bought for it in the cab. This is the last winter of abandonment lol. I have a spare bedroom with my 6" rcx lift and other goodies that are going on it this summer to bring it up to par and DD status.
Wow you guys have alot of snow we don't even have a trace