Daily truck pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
Lol yes 4/5
Wow, maybe its just me but it seems like there's a lot of space between the tire and fender for a 4" drop. I got a pair of 275 60 15s for the front of mine and was planning on doing 4/6 but wasn't sure if it would be too close

87sheerips

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, maybe its just me but it seems like there's a lot of space between the tire and fender for a 4" drop. I got a pair of 275 60 15s for the front of mine and was planning on doing 4/6 but wasn't sure if it would be too close

Man it's been 15 years since its been lowered... It was a bell tech kit maybe it was a 2/3? I am not sure.

It rides damn nice tho!

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
Man it's been 15 years since its been lowered... It was a bell tech kit maybe it was a 2/3? I am not sure.

It rides damn nice tho!
I believe it looks much more like a 2" drop than a 4, especially if you compare it to other 4" drops, the tires are slightly tucked into the fender. I think I might end up going with 3" on mine because I like the 275s