Daily truck pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SwampHound

GMT400 Love Guru
Reaction score
May I introduce you to the 2016. I've decided that I'm gonna call them Sloth since they remind me of Sloth from the Goonies
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent while pulling out a Ford
They're all around here. I almost puked the first time I saw one. They've grown on me a bit, but Chevy and dodge are definitely the victors this go around for trucks. The fords look like an f-150 boned a mustang and this is the result. Doesn't look like a truck, much less a work ready truck.

ChristGilley

GMT400less GMT400 Member
Reaction score
They're all around here. I almost puked the first time I saw one. They've grown on me a bit, but Chevy and dodge are definitely the victors this go around for trucks. The fords look like an f-150 boned a mustang and this is the result. Doesn't look like a truck, much less a work ready truck.

I love the GMC trucks this model year. They look really nice. I like some f150s, the "jelly bean" ones included. But the 2016s just....I don't know what they were thinking

Sent while pulling out a Ford

Neb15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The new Ford front end looks like the Toyota grill. Now you can't un-see it lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daly

The great white Canadian
Reaction score
To me it looks like ford went to their designers with the grille off the E250 and said build around this… I use to think the Tundra was ugly, but the new F150 is hideous…