Daily truck pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
I love that billet insert you have on your grille! :D What is that emblem on the bottom right of your grille?

BerHntr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yup, sold the H2 rims; I got these put on today, and let me say. They rub harder than two teenagers at a school dance, the alignment shop even cranked up an inch; so a visit to my friend's shop is in order so I can get some trimming done.

You think the reason they rub is the added width of the 2500?

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
You think the reason they rub is the added width of the 2500?

I think part of it is due to the offset of the rims, and the fact my bumper is bent on the passenger side; it's all trimmed up and doesn't rub a bit now.

I love that billet insert you have on your grille! :D What is that emblem on the bottom right of your grille?

It's a 454 Badge, I wanted to do something like the old squarebody trucks had, in fact I was planning on finding an old badge to use; but those are waaay to expensive, I found these laser cut aluminum badges for only like $10.00,