Daily truck pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aaronb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Went from 80 in the mts to 110 at home today.

You must be registered for see images attach

I forgot how hot it gets up in the Redding area. My wife's parents live up in Weaverville

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I forgot how hot it gets up in the Redding area. My wife's parents live up in Weaverville

I was just in reno last weekend and it was abt 88 so not to bad but damn I cnt wait for winter. I'll be spending lot of time near Westerville an trinity during hunting season and it's abt 10 cooler

aaronb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Last week was nice, especially when the thunder storms came through, the temps dropped almost 20*. We hit 102 today. We haven't been up to visit her dad and crazy stepmom in about 4 years. We need to get back up to Shasta.

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'd love to see that straight axle at shasta chappie ohv. Seen it for sale before an on here an if I had the cash I'd make an offer.

aaronb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I haven't really tried to sell it lately.. I think I've got the wife talked into letting me get the car I want without it being sold for now. Of course won't be able to put the money I want to do it until the truck sells. I'm looking at 62-65 nova's .
I'm talking to a guy about a 64 now towards sac.
Last time my truck was in Cali, which was in Quincy. I got 3 warnings in one day from a couple sherriffs and a chp officer for tires sticking out 2 far, being to tall and loud exhaust.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Went from 80 in the mts to 110 at home today.

I haven't really tried to sell it lately.. I think I've got the wife talked into letting me get the car I want without it being sold for now. Of course won't be able to put the money I want to do it until the truck sells. I'm looking at 62-65 nova's .
Last time my truck was in Cali, which was in Quincy. I got 3 warnings in one day from a couple sherriffs and a chp officer for tires sticking out 2 far, being to tall and loud exhaust.

Father in-law has a 66.

Sent from my flagged XT1635-01

Tyler/T-Unit

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score

Sounds like ahole police officers. None of those things would get a second thought in indiana lol

gstubbz

Hi I'm Gavin and I have an OBSession
Reaction score

My first ticket I ever received was in Quincy. I had a passenger in my truck without having my CA licence for a year. That was a bullshit ticket.

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not to often I see ppl wanting those years, most want the 70s, I like them both.. An yea if your tires are more then 1.25" out you have to have mud flaps and fender flares but I see truck tires sticking way out all the time. They cnt say anything abt the height or noise when there's ppl lifting there truck 14" and running exhaust you can hear well before you can see it. Probably cuz ur an out of state