Dad's '98 Resto

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98BlackSierra

Lifelong Chevy Owner
Reaction score
I’m starting to get anxious lol. Knowing I’ll have it back in 3 days is making time drag. The passenger side is completely done and looks absolutely amazing!!! He tinted out my stock taillights for the time being until I get some different lights, but I have to say I love the look!! I really can’t wait to get some fresh window tint on it now.

You must be registered for see images attach

GrimsterGMC

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My neighbors are gonna hate me at 6am this morning for my poor choice in muffler on my truck lol..

Buttt... I gotta pull mine out of the barn today to get some pictures with Brandon's 98... one of us will post pictures
My retired neighbour told me he loves hearing my truck start up and drive off at 6:00 am, but his wife doesn't share his enthusiasm. :waytogo:

98BlackSierra

Lifelong Chevy Owner
Reaction score
Well it’s 1:30 am, but I finally got a chance to get on here. I finally was able to pick the truck up yesterday and let me say, the photos absolutely do not do it justice. The body and paintwork on this truck are amazing. He knocked it out of the park. It’s everything I could have imagined and more. Hope you guys enjoy the few I was able to take before I pulled it in the garage, I know I do!!

Dixietruck

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad I picked today to discover this post. Looks great, definitely the motivation I needed for mine. The next time you come to Alabama I’d happily pay you to transport an intact dash. The southern sun does to interiors what y’alls salt does to bodywork.

Also as far as wheels go I added two of my set ups with the same(ish) color truck. Total lift 4-6in. Both sets of tires are 35’s the bullet holes are r16’s the others are r18

Attachments

• IMG_5336.jpeg
    IMG_5336.jpeg
    320 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_5333.png
    IMG_5333.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 13

Laredo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm not impressed. He obviously needs more practice, which is why I'm graciously offering to deliver my truck to him for a comprehensive repaint. ;)

Looks absolutely beautiful, OP. A 6" lift kit and upgraded wheels/tires is really going to take it to the next level. Just remember that wheels make or break a vehicle, so choose wisely. Can't wait to see what the future holds for your truck.