Dad's '98 Resto

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dravec

Unashamed 400 addict. Best. Trucks. Ever.
Reaction score
Victory Red is not one of my favorites, but I absolutely love that you love it. This is so cool that you're bringing us along on this process, and letting us see your project become completed reality. Really looking forward to seeing this gorgeous girl get completed!

98BlackSierra

Lifelong Chevy Owner
Reaction score
Victory Red is not one of my favorites, but I absolutely love that you love it. This is so cool that you're bringing us along on this process, and letting us see your project become completed reality. Really looking forward to seeing this gorgeous girl get completed!

Let me clarify, I’m not a fan of red trucks at all, but I remember the excitement my dad had when he brought it home in 1998. For that reason, I’ve always loved victory red…on this truck lol.

98BlackSierra

Lifelong Chevy Owner
Reaction score
The wheel wells were sprayed yesterday and thrown back in. The factory ones weren’t in terrible shape, but were rusting at the top. The pair from the front clip I bought last year were cleaned up and painted.

You must be registered for see images attach

98BlackSierra

Lifelong Chevy Owner
Reaction score
Some of the new door hardware was also installed yesterday!!!

Annnnd this money shot of the roof :cool: