Custom Light bar in bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ebowers_33

Reaction score
That's pretty badass!!! Good job!! I thought about doing the exact same thing since i have the same bumper. But not plexi glass part. But in Texas we have to have the front licence plate and that would block the light bar. My trucks lowered but i thought it would be cool to do a light bar. Mainly for looks i guess

Thanks! And if y'all have to have that then yeah wouldn't make much sense. But I love the way yours looks, never seen anything like it! And I put the plexiglas cover cause I go down gravel roads a lot and wouldn't wanna break the glass on the light bar. With my luck lol

90W7

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That's a really slick setup! Lightbars are everywhere now, unfortunately where I live so is stealing them.

A cordless Sawzall makes short work of roof and bumper mounted bars. How yours is looks cool and adds some security.

1sickcrewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah not hating on the plexi glass, it looks different and useful to protect your light bar. And thanks

GMC Burbalade

Busy slacking
Reaction score
Throw those factory lights up for sale if you haven't already. They're hard to find and should easily pay for a good portion of that light bar.