Cupholder in dash, options?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RCNO

Reaction score
I have a 99 that has that pull out cupholder in the dash, to me its useless junk as it blocks the ac vent with a drink in it.. Any options to move or replace it but still look factory? I have a fold down console as part of my seat front and back ( crew cab LS) and would like to move em there. HELP!

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Is it a bench seat or buckets?

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Just leave it close, it's out of the way and it looks factory. Why remove it, just leave it closed and use the other one.

RCNO

Reaction score
Well thats my problem, there are no others... Just thought someone had maybe gotten creative an came up with a solution
You must be registered for see images attach

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
I don't mind that cup holder. Think about it, you've got a decade old vehicle with heated/cooled cup holders. :lol:

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
I put a water in there one day (room temp water) and turned on the AC, it really works for cooling. Lol. I like that cup holder. I say just leave it, what good is a weird shaped pocket thing going to be there?

Sent from my Vortec Powered iPhone using Tapatalk

Half Assed

WINNERS NEVER LIFT
Reaction score
Well thats my problem, there are no others... Just thought someone had maybe gotten creative an came up with a solution

Why can't you get creative?

Maybe go to walmart and buy a cupholder. Or install a cupholder from a NBS bench seat? Or swap to captains chairs and a center console with a cupholder?...