Crew cab rear seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vervepipes

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've been blessed with a crew cab that has a blank slate in the rear. What does everybody have as far as rear seats go? For the front I'm probably going to replace the vinyl bench with Buick or Oldsmobile seats, but the rear still remains in question. It needs to be usable with at least 2 seats for the 2 kids, anybody ever put buckets in the back or am I just daydreaming? Closest scrap yard is something like 3 hours away so I can't exactly go look without a game plan first

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
You could find a back seat out of an ls package crew cab which is what I'm going to put in mine. It is a bench style seat but has a fold down middle section. Front seats can also be used in the rear as well. I have toyed with that idea. This leaves room in the middle for a custom console that can run the length of the cab.

vervepipes

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Would a suburban 2nd row seat work with the truck seat bracket? Not much info for back seat swaps around, but I intend for this to be a very comfortable ride since it is mostly for highway truckin'

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
I don't think you can swap out the 2nd row seat bracket for truck brackets because of the way the suburban seats work. They fold down and out of the way to make more room in the suburban.

I have looked at the suburban seats as well. I have an extra set of 2nd row seats in my garage. I have to wait until I get my truck back to see how they fit in the cab. I'm sure as with any other seat some modding or shimming will have to be done for the seats to sit level.

mchlgriffith

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
i put tahoe second row seats in my crew cab and they look great and fold down flat for hauling .

mchlgriffith

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
yea i kno it is but that dont mean i cant post on here, obviously you saw it. i knew how old it was when i replied

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
yea i kno it is but that dont mean i cant post on here, obviously you saw it. i knew how old it was when i replied

Yea I saw it because you dug it out of the grave...otherwise no one would have seen it unless they were searching for it...which since this thread was from 2011 I doubt anyone has searched for it for a long ass time.

Sent from the middle of nowhere

mchlgriffith

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea I saw it because you dug it out of the grave...otherwise no one would have seen it unless they were searching for it...which since this thread was from 2011 I doubt anyone has searched for it for a long ass time.

Sent from the middle of nowhere

so is there some reason u dont want people to see it? is it a big deal? do u have a problem with crew cab rear seats? i think u need to go over the forum rules buddy. please explain to me the problem with digging up old threads? why do u care? i would apprecaite it if u can answer all of the above questions. thanks buddy boy

Status
Not open for further replies.