Crew Cab rear seat - does it fold flat?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ancho

Reaction score
Does the rear bench seat in the 95+ crew cabs fold down flat, so that it could be used for hauling some dogs around, for example?

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
If it doesn't, I wonder if you could put a set in from a Tahoe/Yukon/Suburban. I'm assuming it wouldn't be too difficult, maybe some drilling at the most. Mine fold flat (or fairly flat, my seat is all the way back, so it makes it tougher to get completely flat).

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
An option here that I have thought about is use the second row seats from a suburban. They fold forward and then down flat. It might take a little bit to get them to fit properly but it's an option.

mchlgriffith

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
dude are u the post police? where does it say im not allowed to post on stuff thats two years old? i promise people will see it. this is the second one you snooped out in less then a day.

mchlgriffith

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
people look at this stuff everyday, just because nobody has posted or left a comment doesnt mean they dont see it. ive looked at all 56 pages but that doesnt mean ive posted in them all, i only joined because i had some valuable input to add. do u have a crew cab truck? because i do and the information i posted directly pertains to crew cab truck rear seats.

hank45122

Reaction score
Hey Mchlgriffith, thanks for the post. I just bought a crew cab Centurion and your post helped me out quite a bit. I know I will probably get in trouble for my reply but people buy and sell these trucks everyday. A post or project that someone did months or years ago can help someone who just bought a GMT400. What harm does it do to post a reply to an older thread? Again, thanks for the post. I now know I can but a folding seat in my crew cab.