Crew cab 2500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1997k1500Calvin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok people suggestions on the truck? Mods anything..I'm kind of leaning towards a camper shell..guy on the end of my road has one and wants 200 for it..pretty sure its a leer shell...anyways suggestions please

Tapatapatalk

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Ok you asked for it! Tows 4 high mod 4 corner mod cab lights pyos lower the rear level with the front ptm grille ptm smoothies cowl hood subs get the camper shell and make the bed a camper with bed etc

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
I plan on knocking a few of those off my list this week^^^:D

Adam

michael hurd

Stalker be gone.
Reaction score
Suburban doors are the same I'm pretty sure

Sent from my DROID RAZR M using Tapatalk 2

I know that putting an extended cab front door on a crew cab, both passenger side doors, I had an issue with the wiring, even though the truck had the same options. If I recall ( been a year and a half or so ) the window would go down, but not up or something like that.

Swapped the wiring from the old door to the donor door, and everything worked as it should. Would have to check wiring diagrams to see if there were any pins swapped in the plugs though between the crew / sub and extended / reg cab. Not sure if it was a broken wire in the donor door harness, I didn't diagnose it further other than to swap out the harness.

Keep that in mind if you have issues with the wiring ( assuming it is power ) and to keep the harness out of your original door before tossing it out.

1997k1500Calvin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok you asked for it! Tows 4 high mod 4 corner mod cab lights pyos lower the rear level with the front ptm grille ptm smoothies cowl hood subs get the camper shell and make the bed a camper with bed etc

I love everything expect lowering it...I want it to look more lie a4x4.I like trucks to sit up high..probably cause I'm 5 7 on a good day lol...idk about the smoothie bumpers on a crew cab though..post done PCs or photo shop my truck how you see it

Tapatapatalk

1997k1500Calvin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I know that putting an extended cab front door on a crew cab, both passenger side doors, I had an issue with the wiring, even though the truck had the same options. If I recall ( been a year and a half or so ) the window would go down, but not up or something like that.

Swapped the wiring from the old door to the donor door, and everything worked as it should. Would have to check wiring diagrams to see if there were any pins swapped in the plugs though between the crew / sub and extended / reg cab. Not sure if it was a broken wire in the donor door harness, I didn't diagnose it further other than to swap out the harness.

Keep that in mind if you have issues with the wiring ( assuming it is power ) and to keep the harness out of your original door before tossing it out.
Oh didn't think about that when I got the donner doors yesterday to see what year they where..I know its vortec plus years..so should be the same

Tapatapatalk