Crew cab 2500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1997k1500Calvin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Fixen to"break it in" some time in the next week...lol.. Did I mention the damage to the passenger side? Simone backed into it so I have to replace both doors and the front fender..the guy gave me a brand new fender just have to get it painted ..he said he found two white doors at a junk yard..just have to go back up there and get them (250$)

Tapatapatalk

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Fixen to"break it in" some time in the next week...lol.. Did I mention the damage to the passenger side? Simone backed into it so I have to replace both doors and the front fender..the guy gave me a brand new fender just have to get it painted ..he said he found two white doors at a junk yard..just have to go back up there and get them (250$)

Tapatapatalk

Well at least its a pretty easy fix no just bolt on parts

glfirefighter144

Whoa Black Betty
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Tapatapatalk

Suburban doors are the same I'm pretty sure

Sent from my DROID RAZR M using Tapatalk 2

1997k1500Calvin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well I'm gong to get the doors fir my truck this afternoon..might put them on either tomorrow or Saturday

Tapatapatalk