Cowl Hood, Brand new roll pan, flip kit with c notches

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I've been parting out quite a few silverados and building a couple of my own... I need to get rid of some stuff from my garage... Please only call if your serious, if you see it in this add it means I still got it. Price is listed, I'm just trying to save both of us the time...

1.) Goodmark 2" Steel cowl hood it has some minor damage on it... Reason I say minor is because any body guy who paints this could fix the ding in a few mins literally... 200

2.) Completely smooth roll pan for fleetside pickup.. this is brand new, It's the black color It's sealed in. It's never even been test fitted, paid 169.00 sell for 100.

3.) Fiberglass rollpan for a fleetside box... Used and in good shape.... 50.00

4.) Brand new 6" rear flip kit to lower any 88-98 Truck, suburban or Tahoe. This is a complete kit... C Notches for axle clearance on the frame, New U bolts, axle flip kit plates, shock extenders which allow use of the stock shocks. This kit is ready to bolt on, everything you need to drop your truck 6" in the rear. All brand new untouched.. 200.00 this is a 400.00 kit.

5.) 10k watt HID kit. Super blue HIDs.. brand new in the box... 40.00

6.) 15x7 GM rally wheels painted gunmetal with chrome beauty rings. 70.00

Any interest feel free to call or text me. I take cash and credit cards If serious ill send pictures otherwise feel free to come check it out in person... 763-670-1559...

FIREBALL 94

Bowtie enthusiast
Supporting Member
Reaction score
gezzzz why cant you be closer to me id buy that hood in a heartbeat!

Txwildman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
2.) Completely smooth roll pan for fleetside pickup.. this is brand new, It's the black color It's sealed in. It's never even been test fitted, paid 169.00 sell for 100.

Is this a steel Roll Pan? And how much shipped to 78250?

Reaction score
4.) Brand new 6" rear flip kit to lower any 88-98 Truck, suburban or Tahoe. This is a complete kit... C Notches for axle clearance on the frame, New U bolts, axle flip kit plates, shock extenders which allow use of the stock shocks. This kit is ready to bolt on, everything you need to drop your truck 6" in the rear. All brand new untouched.. 200.00 this is a 400.00 kit.

do you still have this? if so how much is it to ship it to 30025

if its easyer just text me at 4045456080 thanks

Last edited:

Silverfox

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you still have the rear flip kit---What does that entail !!! Thanks