couple new pics of my 88, interior and underhood.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yes sir, updated my thread on FSC but hardly any replies to it. Also updated on here as well. Soon as my camera charger shows up I'll have some new pics and vids. I gotta get a full exhaust vid, and my hitch voer, plus my work on the bed rail caps.

4x4chevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
man that truck is sweet damn nice job.How are those headers doing you for you any powers gain to jump for joy

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well the truck has some more take off and some more top end ower for sure. it runs nice and smooth and sure sounds better, I don't think it's a huge difference but you can tell it's got a lil more take off puling power and it's just beggin to be stomped hard or rode hard at higher speeds.

I did notice after 2 days of daily driving, the headers are not chrome anymore lol, the PS is blue, almost kinda pink or purple, and the DS are all different colors, the first tube is amber looking, and the other are slightly pink or kinda orangeish amber like.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
nah gotta have more chrome.

They do come in handy to avoid door edge chips, but mostly I'm thinking of just taking them off and leaving them off. Almost all of them I've ever seen unless you buy the premades from lmc won't contour to all the door curves, mainly the indent down bottom, above the molding.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
oh yea got my new taillights in today, which nobody liked, but I got em put on. Gotta wait til I get my camera charger in the mail soon before I can take pics. 3 rechargeable packs for it and NO charger.

Also get some pics of the header tubes color now. They may have changed color but they were well worth it IMo for the price. I need louder mufflers now though, like cherry bomb extreme's it's way too quiet for me. But my dad loves it. he'd love to trade me his 84 for this one, wife wants to keep the 88 though. I'd keep the 84 for sure though in a heartbeat. Convert it to stick shift and put in some 410's or 4.11's and hav a mean street truck.

94_C/1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My friend has the same seat cover in is '89.

It kinda sucks hearing a motor run open headers, just to be quiet putting the exhaust on. Even with my Cherry Bomb Extremes, there is still a big difference.