Couple Electrical Problems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
i only need the sensor and it looks like you have the sensor connected with a harness on it. im assuming that harness/ wiring is the stock wiring and u cut it off?

Reaction score
i only need the sensor and it looks like you have the sensor connected with a harness on it. im assuming that harness/ wiring is the stock wiring and u cut it off?

Thats correct, I sell them with the harness that way if your plug is messed up you'll have one to splice in.

Reaction score
okay, ill get back to you after i get back to my house at the university i go to.

i have my paypal written down up there and i cant for the life of me remember the login or password. that will be jan 8th

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
sounds like you have your temp problem fixed

it is a real easy fix for the door jamb switches

just take off the surround thats around the cluster and stuff and you should be able to reach in and unplug the old sensor and pop it out and put the new one in

Reaction score
same part number for driver and passenger side? its seeming so but i thought i would ask.

squeaky, can you be more specific on the driver side? pull off the face of the dash or pull out the cluster?

if i get lazy im just using a pick to pull it out from the outside.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yes just pull the piece that goes around the dash and radio and such and you should be able to reach in and get to it if iirc