Cost of full brake job in Rockville, MD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Black_cirrus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If your willing to get to Fort Meade I'm around the corner (literally 1 mile from the fence) I'll let you use my tools and help you. All I have is driveway and time on weekends, But I have all the tools to do almost any repair. PM if you want to.

AFBud1998

Reaction score
If your willing to get to Fort Meade I'm around the corner (literally 1 mile from the fence) I'll let you use my tools and help you. All I have is driveway and time on weekends, But I have all the tools to do almost any repair. PM if you want to.

Sorry about the hiatus, work and family stuff has been awful. I appreciate your offer; you have no idea how much I appreciate it. Wound up finding what I hope is a reputable place here close. Had a rear leaking wheel cylinder (Lost 8oz of fluid in the last 6 weeks in only 400 miles). They are completely redoing the rear on both sides and flushing the system for me. They said it looked like quite a bit of water in the system; don't think it has ever been changed in 20 years. Price was more than I wanted to spend but it's worth it for piece of mind (cheaper than the payments on my wife's 2015 Suburban). They said the front needed new pads and rotors but could wait another 3000 miles if I needed to. Might try to do them on my own when I go back to Tennessee in a couple of months. I'll let everyone know how it turns out when I get it back tomorrow.