Cooper Discoverer ATP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So looking for new tires has anyone ran Cooper Discoverer ATP? They look like my Hankook's but a lil more aggressive

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rain, snow, dry roads. Seems really good. I was forced off the road a couple weeks ago into a snow filled ditch and I didn't get suck, got out by myself. Have not seen mud with them yet though

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Rain, snow, dry roads. Seems really good. I was forced off the road a couple weeks ago into a snow filled ditch and I didn't get suck, got out by myself. Have not seen mud with them yet though

Sounds pretty much like my Hankook's, was looking on DTD and saw them they are actually less then the Hankook's and it looks like there special order now, I'll prolly get these then

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
I had them on my yukon and they did good in mud, atleast the little bit i see, there is a cheaper version of the tire that is identical to it, i dont remember who makes it off hand but both are sold at discount tire

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I had them on my yukon and they did good in mud, atleast the little bit i see, there is a cheaper version of the tire that is identical to it, i dont remember who makes it off hand but both are sold at discount tire

Hm didn't really see anything, it looks like Cooper doesn't make them anymore, don't even list them on the Cooper site