control arm bushings

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fubar008

Reaction score
new guy here. i just bought a 1996 gmc 1500. it has what i think is a 3 or 4 inch trailmaster lift. the control arm bushings are shot. can i get new ones at the parts store or do i need to order them specific for the lift? thanks

You must be registered for see images attach
[/URL]

Fubar008

Reaction score
i got stock ones and they are to big. I'm going to take the control arm with me to the parts store and try and find one that fits. I looked online for some poly ones but i didnt have much luck.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those upper arms don't look factory so you might have to call trailmaster to get the size or new ones...

redchevy914x4

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Stock ones will not work. I think the link above is the correct ones. I would try calling trailmaster to make sure. I havent tried calling to get parts since they have been bought by 4 wheel parts so I dont know if they offer the stuff anymore but you can probably get part numbers at least.

Fubar008

Reaction score
thanks for the replys. i did end up having to order them from trailmaster last week. the part # is 8098. they came in yesterday so hopefully i can get it back together this weekend.

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
new guy here. i just bought a 1996 gmc 1500. it has what i think is a 3 or 4 inch trailmaster lift. the control arm bushings are shot. can i get new ones at the parts store or do i need to order them specific for the lift? thanks

[/URL]

ooks like you have something a little "wonky" going on there with your sway bar end link....