control arm bushings

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fubar008

Reaction score
yeah thats on the list. i thought i got a really good deal on it but everytime i fix something i find something else broken :banghead:

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
It looks like the end link is bolted through one of your ball joint attachments bolt holes...Thats pretty jacked up if it is.

Fubar008

Reaction score
It looks like the end link is bolted through one of your ball joint attachments bolt holes...Thats pretty jacked up if it is.

i see what your saying but its just the picture. it is a piece of threaded rod though

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
i see what your saying but its just the picture. it is a piece of threaded rod though

Yup, that would be a redneck fix. An end link isn't supposed to connect the two control arms together.

Besides not working the roll bar properly, the upper and lower control arms travel in different arcs. I'm surprised it doesn't ride and handle like sh¡te....

redchevy914x4

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Good thing you were able to get the parts at least. I have the same lift on my truck and I have been very hard on it in the past. I have never broke anything lift kit related and I also have had it cranked pretty high for over 10 years.