Congrats Vigh_j

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
We own a NBS also but I don't want to see a NBS section added here, this site is awesome because it is dedicated solely to the GMT 400. If we add different year subsections we will become like all the other truck forums that have lost their direction in a sea of truck's. Plus if we add a NBS section, then there will be a lot of people wanting a 73-87 section, and then a 67-72, and then a NNBS, where does it end, we will turn ourself in to the new FSC.

^^^^ What he said X3

Dragit

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Agreed even tho I have a nbs I still love this site and I'm sure ill own another obs sometime soon. No need to change the site it will just lead to a bunch of **** talking like every other site out there.

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I dont think it will be a **** talking problem, its the same people, but with different trucks, but this site would be just as confusing as the rest of them. If I have an NBS issue, I will just pm the other owners.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
If we add the NBS section, we get that much closer to FSC. I left FSC.....

jb034

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Damn you vighj one nice truck after another gone. Killing me man haha

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i dont think you can get bored with a dmax, you got tons of things you can do