Compt/Temp Mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

volunteerff21

8 Lug Hoarder
Reaction score
SOLD!!!!

Almost a complete set-up, includes mirror, mirror wiring pigtail, mounting hardware, but it has a new style temp probe out of an S10 Blazer (still functions the same), and only has half the wire tunnel. Wire tunnel still functions pretty well, didn't even notice half of it wasn't there until I pulled it out of the truck at the yard.

Asking $30 shipped.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

deadbeat

Centurion Crew Cab
Reaction score
I'll take the other one if it shows both Temp and Direction at same time. PM me paypal details. Sorry, did some research and this looks like it is single display, sorry.

Last edited:

volunteerff21

8 Lug Hoarder
Reaction score
I'll take the other one if it shows both Temp and Direction at same time. PM me paypal details. Sorry, did some research and this looks like it is single display, sorry.

Yup single display only.

The dual displays came out around 2000 I believe. Can be found in some late model GMT400's and most 800's. The yard I go to doesn't have much for nicer 800's. Just bare bones work truck models.