Colormatched trucks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
why so much my 285s were less than that

tires: $490
alignment: $70
mounting/balancing: $80
frnt susp teardown/ knockouts: $300
Total: ~$940... my bad I forgot the m&b and alignment....

Kurt3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here's my truck.
You must be registered for see images attach

aggieman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I would never just sand and/or prime over it. You'll regret half a$$ing it. I can tell you that you would have some heavy sanding to entirely remove the chrome off the bumper. I had my bumper stripped, then primed, painted and cleared. You'll end up with a much better product in the end. It cost me $30 to have the chrome completely removed from the bumper.

I'm mostly worried about the grille right now any expierence with that?

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Our 99 Classic Color Matched

alright can i get specs on that front end? smoothie with plate holes, classic gmc shell, that the street scene grille? and are the lights all tyc? i may try and get a set of the clear amber corners like those! Front end is beautiful! as is the rest of the truck!

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
alright can i get specs on that front end? smoothie with plate holes, classic gmc shell, that the street scene grille? and are the lights all tyc? i may try and get a set of the clear amber corners like those! Front end is beautiful! as is the rest of the truck!

Stock GMC shell painted chrome ring. Custom made Front smoothie bumper with frenched plate. Street Scene Speed Grille insert in Chrome finish. Lights Are Smoked Anzo USA. Corners are next to impossible to find. Before you ask where I got the insert from, I bought it almost right after I got the truck back in 2005. I got it from a locla Truck parts shop my buddy works at. I cant remember the price of it, But it was expensive then. I might pick one up but the paintable one for my yukon. Doing it either black or brushed silver.