Colorado Registration Fees

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ccox

Reaction score
I just bought a 95 Silverado 4x4 ECSB for $1800. I went to register it today and the fees were $300. That just seems ridiculously high. Anyone in Jeffco know about what they paid. The website is pretty much impossible to decipher what the fees should be. I'm in Lakewood

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
I just bought a 95 Silverado 4x4 ECSB for $1800. I went to register it today and the fees were $300. That just seems ridiculously high. Anyone in Jeffco know about what they paid. The website is pretty much impossible to decipher what the fees should be. I'm in Lakewood

Jeffco blows.....

I'm in Denver and paid $120

Its mostly the weight of the truck, did you actually put the amount you paid for it on the title? Sounds like you paid for plates as well?

ccox

Reaction score
Yeah new plates too. I did put the amount I paid, but I swear she entered the purchase price as the original tax value which was like 18690. Other counties have a calculator that estimated them at $115. I'm pretty sure they screwed up.

ccox

Reaction score
Turns out they charged me for 2 months of late fees. They give you 60 days to register it, after that they charge you $25/mo. Even though I wasn't even a month past my 60 days, they charged me for two months because it spanned through Feb and March. You weren't kidding, Jeffco does blow.

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
Turns out they charged me for 2 months of late fees. They give you 60 days to register it, after that they charge you $25/mo. Even though I wasn't even a month past my 60 days, they charged me for two months because it spanned through Feb and March. You weren't kidding, Jeffco does blow.

Yeah I mean in the last 3 years this state has gone to hell. Its pretty much the new kalifornistan. Denver has a fine for everything imaginable, i have been pulled over for my truck being lifted to high by a jeffco cop with nothing to do.

sgtpoliteness

Reaction score
I moved from Seattle a few years ago, and I assure you, Colorado is NOT the new Kaliforniastan. Some of the new rules and regulations may be annoying, but it's nothing like 30 or so other states subject people to.

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
You can in many other states also, trust me Colorado is not what it was. The environment in the mountains is getting trashed by disrespectful little shiits. For god sakes man redrocks has to turn the volume down haha.

350chevy719

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm in pueblo county. How many other people in Colorado?? Sorry to bring up an old thread

Colorado2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Fellow Coloradoan here from Mesa County. The western slope is great, and registration cost me about $100. No inspections or emissions either, it's pretty laid back here.