Cleaning out my garage. Buy my junk!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
So I have various odd & end GMT400 stuff that I need to get rid of. This is just the stuff I've ran across so far, there may be more added later. Everything is OBO. Looks like I may be getting ready to move back to KY so I'm just trying to get rid of everything I don't need and make a few bucks for the move!

Navigator Console. Has already been trimmed to fit nicely against the dash of an OBS truck. With the exception of a couple small scuffs to the leather lid, it's in great shape. I planned on using 1" aluminum angle stock to mount it to the floor... But never got around to it. If fits snugly between the seats and I just kinda left it like that. Thought I had this thing gone to a guy at work but he never paid me... So it's back here again.
$85 + shipping.

You must be registered for see images attach

OEM Domelight from my Yukon. $10 + Shipping.

Center console harness from Escalade Bose system w/ amp. $60 + Shipping.

PCM I bought off eBay when I was troubleshooting a misfire. Did look like new, but it's been sitting on my workbench for a while and got scratched up. Payed $90 for it, I dunno what it's worth... Make me an offer.

Clear turn signals for 94+ GMC. One of the little tabs is broken off where I over tightened it. $10 + Shipping.

Tail gate straps for Tahoe/Yukon. $5 + Shipping.

Escalade console lid. Missing the button for the notepad latch, but I took the spring out of the inside so it doesn't keep flipping up on it's own. Better shape than most I've found in the junk yards. $30 + shipping.

Red LED Accent lights. I put these in my cupholders and they are awesome. They're not too bright and I think are perfect. They have diffuser lenses you stick in the holes you drill and then the led plugs into the back of them. I will try to get some pictures of mine to post. $10 for 2 lights shipped.

SwampHound

GMT400 Love Guru
Reaction score
Can you get me a shipping quote for the console and accent lights to 36532?

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Pm me a shipping quote to 50666 for the turn sigs plz

thunderstruck

Babuinos Móviles
Reaction score
Can I ask where you got the accent lights? I'd buy em but I'm looking for blue or white.

Sent from my Nintendo 64

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
Can you get me a shipping quote for the console and accent lights to 36532?

Pm me a shipping quote to 50666 for the turn sigs plz

Sure, it'll be tomorrow if that's alright. I'll bring everything to work with me so I can weigh it and figure the shipping.

Can I ask where you got the accent lights? I'd buy em but I'm looking for blue or white.

Sent from my Nintendo 64

Sure, IIRC they came from a Pontiac... Maybe a BMW. I've used them out of both before. I used to have tons of them. Afraid the only color in those interiors is red.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Sure, it'll be tomorrow if that's alright. I'll bring everything to work with me so I can weigh it and figure the shipping.

Sure, IIRC they came from a Pontiac... Maybe a BMW. I've used them out of both before. I used to have tons of them. Afraid the only color in those interiors is red.
Sounds good!
I wish that console would clear the transfer case shifter.
No kidding that's nice!

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
Sorry fellas, got called out to work off site today at a hospital so I didn't get to take everything into the office to get a quote. It's all in my truck though - I should be there tomorrow!

LIKEAROCK95

Reaction score
What all would it take to put the Bose system in my 1995 pickup I have a Kenwood head unit and after market speakers right now