Classic industries 88-01 Greaseable door hinge repair kits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FIREBALL 94

Bowtie enthusiast
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well guys as promised I’m posting this up for from my other thread on the door stuff....This is for both front doors I bought this two door kit sometime back from classic industries and never got around to installing it because my father in-law had my doors hinges permanently for a favor of borrowing my truck and this kit was forgotten on my shelf. Everything this is there to do the repairs and as you can tell from the receipt I paid $308.88 total.
So I’m sure someone needs this because our trucks our notorious for the dreaded bushing/pin issues...
Here’s the site link I found for the kits ...
https://www.classicindustries.com/product/z28402.html
I’ll do $220.00 shipped to your door and I take PayPal if interested....please post up or pm me if interested, sometimes I don’t get my alerts so please be patient if I don’t respond immediately ....thanks ....

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Pip7899

Reaction score
Just curious if this is the same stuff the Lawson kit isn’t any of the others out there I guess? Also stainless and whatnot?

FIREBALL 94

Bowtie enthusiast
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just curious if this is the same stuff the Lawson kit isn’t any of the others out there I guess? Also stainless and whatnot?
Sorry Been at work the last few days, I Honestly don’t know I’ll open it up and check it out I don’t mind at all I’ll let you know ....

Pip7899

Reaction score
No worries the trucks already at the body shop now for paint so it’s too late.

Sorry Been at work the last few days, I Honestly don’t know I’ll open it up and check it out I don’t mind at all I’ll let you know ....
paint.

FIREBALL 94

Bowtie enthusiast
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sold one kit, one more kit left to go!