Classic-00-Crew's 2000 K2500 CCSB Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Classic-00-Crew

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Never started a build so here goes. Bought the truck last year from a old electrician who had it since day 1. Really the only issue with it was it had been smoked in and had some burns in the seats and the cloth in the door panels. 164,000 miles and runs like a champ. Plans for it are to eventually redo the interior, SAS, 2 tone black and charcoal gray exterior and either a cummins 24V stuck in front of a NV5600 or a 6.0 gasser. So far all ive done is take off all the old man chrome rocker covers, headache rack and brush guard and added a set of pY0's. Also running 5000K HIDs in black housings.
The day it came home:
You must be registered for see images attach

And as it sits now:
You must be registered for see images attach

Pardon the fender flare missing, theyre all off right now for a paint correction and sealant. Still cant decide if i wanna spend the cash to 2 tone gray the bottom right now or if I want to just line-x the flares and rockers till i repaint.

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
Looks good, but don't 2tone it. And I don't think the line-x on the flares look right either

Classic-00-Crew

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only reason im thinking that is when i pulled the rocker covers i had a few paint pops and i cant afford to paint it right now. Ive already got the bedliner haha. Flares a rippled for some reason too so painting would be worthless.

white97

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Love your truck and Ideas only thing is don't change the color, the Green is different and beautiful.

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
I'm with everyone else. Leave it be, drive it, take care of it, enjoy it, it's awesome.

deadbeat

Centurion Crew Cab
Reaction score
Those are my favorite wheels, wish my half ton 1997 ccsb could use them.

Pampo'sTruck

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
<-- Suffering from truck envy LOL

Dig your truck . The green looks good! I too like those wheels.

I'm a fan of two tone. My truck was originally white and like a maroon color. I'm glad my grandpa painted it white and blue two tone instead.