ChrisAU's '98 ECSB K1500 Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DAGEN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Like this
You must be registered for see images attach

DAGEN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
New tires are on the way, 16" OEM sawblades are one of the reasons I got a 4x4 ha

Well those wheel's on it are still much better than the rest available at that time. Are you gonna run MT's of some sort?

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good looking truck!!!!

Have a ? though on the tranny, is it a hard shift after it gets warm or something else?

Im curiouse if the Lucas treatment helps.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Good looking truck!!!!

Have a ? though on the tranny, is it a hard shift after it gets warm or something else?

Im curiouse if the Lucas treatment helps.

It was a very hard shift from 1-2 if I stayed on the highway without stopping for a long time. Doesn't seem to be something brought on by heat, because I can drive it around town all day with no problem. All I had to do was cut the truck off and cut it back on and it would be fine, no cooling time.

I am hopeful that the Lucas worked, I drove it 25 miles without stopping last night after I put it in and it did fine!

DAGEN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What Lucas additive did you put in it? I may need to try this. I'm having a similar issue and believe it's a sticky valve body.