ChrisAU's '98 ECSB K1500 Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Studio54

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
please keep the white letter in, its no longer 1990.

Very nice looking 98.

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It was a very hard shift from 1-2 if I stayed on the highway without stopping for a long time. Doesn't seem to be something brought on by heat, because I can drive it around town all day with no problem. All I had to do was cut the truck off and cut it back on and it would be fine, no cooling time.

I am hopeful that the Lucas worked, I drove it 25 miles without stopping last night after I put it in and it did fine!

My truck has done that 3 times in the last 2 months, shut it off and its fine...
I might try that Lucas treatment...

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Got my keyless remote in today and programmed it, incredibly easy, and awesome! Waiting on my RCA cables I ordered to do my radio/subs and headlight switch while I have the bezel off. My tires will be here Wednesday, hope to get them on Thursday and get an alignment. The balljoints look new but I didn't think to look if the uppers are bolted in which would be a dead give away because its raining so hard outside.

I also got this in today:

You must be registered for see images attach

Its a sales brochure from '98, just cool to look at and have.

I also ordered some tan Husky floor liners today!

Studio54

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
damn, i need to have a sales brochure too. Perfect material to show off.