Chris AU's '92 ECSB K1500 Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Amp24 7

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I might be buying a 97 gmc this weekend, you can check my introduction for details. I can definitely see a Gmc/Chevy swap in my future! Especially since my dads plow truck is a Chevy.... HA!

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Shop looks awesome Chris! I'm very jealous! But with all those tools on the peg board what's the huge Snapon for? Lol.

Amp24 7

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Shop looks awesome Chris! I'm very jealous! But with all those tools on the peg board what's the huge Snapon for? Lol.

All of his money! LOL. But seriously he has so much money tied up in that truck... I wish i had the cash flow.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score

That box is slam full of tools...but its not mine ha. One of my best friends was keeping it at work, got tired of people using his tools, so he brought it to my shop ha. I didn't complain.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
That box is slam full of tools...but its not mine ha. One of my best friends was keeping it at work, got tired of people using his tools, so he brought it to my shop ha. I didn't complain.

You get to use this tools for storing them right? Lol. How big is that shop? 30x40?