Chris AU's '92 ECSB K1500 Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think that would look awesome Chris.

I love the camo/tan combo.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Strongly considering pulling all the interior out and painting all the plastics with SEM Light Oak and covering all the cloth with Realtree AP HD camo fabric...hmmmmm.

do it! i hate blue interior... and both of my trucks have it!

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
The only reason I'm hesitant is because of how good I did my headliner with blue fabric and how good of shape my new seats are. Though I guess putting camo seat covers on them would just protect them and keep them mint longer. I'll cry when I take down that headliner though ha.

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
Strongly considering pulling all the interior out and painting all the plastics with SEM Light Oak and covering all the cloth with Realtree AP HD camo fabric...hmmmmm.

I think it would look awesome and fit your truck really well!

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Would actually prob be easier to do that, that 3M 90 I used is no slouch. Prob ruin the headliner board trying to get the new stuff off.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Got my relay panel cover from Josh today, big thanks to him!

You must be registered for see images attach

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Finally got it out in the wild today...even had to use the four wheel drive to get up some hills. Also used the winch to pull down a stubborn tree branch (a big one). Get this, with the trans in park in 2WD the branch was dragging my truck forward while winching. A quick shift into 4-LO and some gas in reverse took care of that sucker though! Felt good to finally use it! And we had a pole saw, the reason we resulted in the winch was because the saw got stuck in the branch (about 7" diameter).