Chevy 2500 Are there Keys available?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K5HD

Reaction score
I have a 97 2500, it currently using 245/75 tires, and I want to use a stock rim and 305/70 tires. Does anybody run this setup? Have any pictures of 2500's on 33's

Is this forum for 1500's only
You must be registered for see images

bizzo15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
changing keys won't give you actual lift, the only thing you can do is crank the stock keys, just be mindful of your cv angles while doing this.

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Aftermarket keys on GMT400's do nothing because you can crank just as much on stock keys. You will be able to fit 33's cranked though.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
there's a thread right now on 67-72chevytrucks, guy has a 2500 and bought keys thinking it would lift it, and he found out the hard way they did nothing, if you don't beleive them say so, I'll post the link for you.

K5HD

Reaction score
Just curious, but what is that link?

If a key is used, cranking still required, but more can be obtained before angles get funky??

Thanks all for the helpo

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Just curious, but what is that link?

If a key is used, cranking still required, but more can be obtained before angles get funky??

Thanks all for the helpo
Basically on 88-98's, the stock keys will provide more the enough lift, stock keys are not gonna do anything except giving you REALLY funky angles.