cepek install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
awesome that is the exact thing I want some 37's on a 6 or 6.5 if I can get one, sometime when i find the cash lol.

I'd run bigger if I had a 6+3, but I would agree wheels looks great, and wished they were wider.

TLoud

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
With the stockers those 37s looked stuffed as hell! Awesome I love it man nice work

WFO4X4

Banned
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

tires are not balanced, but I've gotten it up to 50 and its smooth as glass. tires are surpriseingly quiet too.

So still need to get balanced or put in dyna beads idk.
man, those tires are FAT!

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
37's with an untrimmed valance? Impressive.

Haha I know right. Doesnt rub on the left side of the valance but when I take a left hand turn it will rub some on the right side valance. So I had to shave a little bit off that right side.

I have gotten the tires balanced. Next thing I'm gunna mess with is put on my heavy duty diff cover from BTF.

603 z71

Reaction score
damn that looks mean as hell!!!, and about the tire balancing, i do them at my work all the time and the bigger aggressive tires can be kinda tricky at times, i think they have things for them called equal bags or something like that. i wish i could afford/ have any amount of time to do a sick setup like that.