cepek install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
Are you talking about Dyna Beads?

Sent from my padded cell using Tapatalk 2

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
35 would look better, truck is clean looking tho

say what??????????????

no way 35's would look better then turdy sebbans. it'd be overkill have 6.5 with 35's. i think 35's on a 6 is a bit too much lift. That comes down to the crank though. decranked or 4 inch or so with 35's is alright online, not sure in person.

tscherbi

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
damn that looks mean as hell!!!, and about the tire balancing, i do them at my work all the time and the bigger aggressive tires can be kinda tricky at times, i think they have things for them called equal bags or something like that. i wish i could afford/ have any amount of time to do a sick setup like that.

I run dyna beads on my semi and they work really good on my single tire axles (steer axle, steerable drop axles). I would drop them in a set of 37 in a heart beat. I wont run the equal bags at all. The equal is just like a flour powder and if your tire condensates that crap soaks it up and make a ball. IMO

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
say what??????????????

no way 35's would look better then turdy sebbans. it'd be overkill have 6.5 with 35's. i think 35's on a 6 is a bit too much lift. That comes down to the crank though. decranked or 4 inch or so with 35's is alright online, not sure in person.

How many 6" lifted GMT400's have your driven with 35's? I've driven 3, and they all scrub. Including my current one. The **** is the point of having a big tire if you can't clear it?

I apologize btw, pretty drunk tonight. But it ****** me off.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I haven't driven any BTW, so bash if you want.

but I was thinking the same thing, see guys clear 35's stock, 35's 36's and 37's on a body lift and maybe crank and thought the same how do the scrub? if it's because of yours wheels sticking out so far that's why, wide wheels. The right wheel comes into play big time.

I would agree if you can't clear them mall crawlin without hacking things up, then don't do it.