Center console lock

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Keven

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok so im trying to find center console lock/key i cant find any on ebay or any place.. i guess im not specific enough when i type k1500 93 center console lock... all i saw yet was bronco one was kinda looking the same but i wanted to ask here before ordering anything.. is there anybody who know where i could get one?? Or do you guys have one somewhere? Would like if that cover on the picture would be blue or black

You must be registered for see images attach

spiderjohn

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got lucky and find mine at local u pull it. Had the key with it.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Keven

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lucky you :( did about 15 truck at my local picknpull also went at kar basher and none with keys.. nothing important but idk id like to have it..

Dr.Zoom

Hi Tech Redneck
Reaction score
You can get a locksmith to make you a key from the lock. Could probably have them change the tumblers to match your key also if the key blank is the same.

I've got one I picked up along the way, but I'm not sure I'd part with it. No key though. What would be a fair price? I'm not ready to do what I planned for it and as much of a junkyard dog as I am I feel confident I could find another. Maybe I am ready to part with it.

Keven

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I already got one and seems in good shape but does it wort to go see a locksmith.. ill probably just leave it like this since its already unluck and when ill see one with a key at picknpull ill take it.. i probably dream but yeah haha

But if someone has one with the key might worth to ship it..