CD Delete Pockets and other Sundries

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SAATR

/\___/\___/\___/\___/\
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have four CD delete pockets for sale. All are complete, one has a hole drilled in the left rear of the pocket. Mounting ears are in good shape, the front pieces are solid and secure. Expected wear on the fuzzy coating from being old/used. Asking $20 shipped for the ones without holes, $18 shipped for the one with the hole, all via PayPal gift option.

You must be registered for see images attach

Also have 9 overhead console control knobs, all in apparently good shape. Asking $2 each plus shipping. I doubt anybody will want/need them that badly, and will happily throw in one or two if you buy a CD delete pocket.

There are so many GMT400's on the yard right now it is surreal. I'll be going back as soon as I can for more stuff. Post in this thread if there is anything you would like me to look for.

Last edited:

99'Subourbon

Longroof NOOA Member
Reaction score
I need these. A trim ring that will actually snap into place, and the rear pillar trim on the driver side. These are for a suburban, but a Tahoe pillar may work, and the light trim should be universal.

slowburb

all motor
Reaction score
I've pulled dome lights and dome light bezels from other "400" tahoes/Yukons and even suburbans before and they didn't fit in my 96. They were different altogether. I for sure thought they would be universal fit.

SAATR

/\___/\___/\___/\___/\
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There was at least one 96 Burb on the yard, though I don't remember if it was a tan interior or gray. I will look. May try to get off work early one day this week and hit the yard, otherwise it will be next weekend before I'm out there again.

I imagine shipping will be expensive on the trim, given the size. If that's cool with you I will just grab it if I see it. I'm not trying to make a killing on any of this, just something for the time/effort involved.

Spastik Monkey

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah. I hit that today. Found one, but someone had pulled all the accessories and brackets already

SAATR

/\___/\___/\___/\___/\
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Two are pretty well coated, and two have more scratches/wear. The one with the hole has more coating missing from the phone/iPod that was hooked up there.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk