CB Radios

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trailer-trash

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That would be great if you have the time! I haven't had it installed yet because I bought a Russian Mosin Nagant and my radio died so I bought a new Alpine head unit so I could have music. After this paycheck it should be going in but your setup sounds similar to what I would like to do.

good buy on the mosin!

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Check out this custom console.

You must be registered for see images attach

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
I wish I had the know how to make a console like that!

Sent from My padded cell using tapatalk 2

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
So here is how mine is set up:
•I still have to address the wire along the underside of my bed rail
•I made a custom cap to keep water and crap out of the connection area for the whip

Custom bracket by the stake pocket:

Cobra CB on an external speaker mount:

With the whip on the mount:

DonYukon

Dont stop until it sounds expensive
Reaction score
i had a nice bluetooth cobra but ended up selling it when i did my new console now i have a cheap uniden ....:nono: but i got a sweet 108 inch whip tenna

Snotrocket

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have both a CB and a scanner. The scanner is 50x as entertaining as the CB is.

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
good buy on the mosin!

Thanks! I got the gun, bayonet, oil can, tools, sling, ammo pouch and 30 rounds on 5 zip clips for $150. Other than cars, guns are my other hobby!

Check out this custom console.

Damn, that thing is sweet, I really like the aux switches and iPhone holder. I'm weird about cutting up factory interiors, just something I can't do. My Nova has 2 non factory holes drilled in the interior. Everything else is clean when we needed to drill I almost cried haha

So here is how mine is set up:
•I still have to address the wire along the underside of my bed rail
•I made a custom cap to keep water and crap out of the connection area for the whip

With the whip on the mount:

Hmmm I might have them run my wires like that. Only difference is antennas are gonna be at the stakes closer to the cab or possibly right behind the cab. That will be determined when I order my Firestiks. Sweet freakin truck by the way.

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
Thanks man. Yea I ran it buy the cab before but didn't really like how it looked. Plus on a bad trail it would hit the cab. So I went this route and love it

91Bluestreak

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
nice setups guys, lets see some more. I want to install my cobra and run dual whips but one will be my fm radio as i have the adapter and 2 102" whips from my old k5.

98dieselburb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
nice setups guys, lets see some more. I want to install my cobra and run dual whips but one will be my fm radio as i have the adapter and 2 102" whips from my old k5.

One will be a FM radio? what adapter is that? Here is my CB.

I am now racking my brain trying to figure out how to have a nice small antenna as I am going to be removing my roof rack.