Car/truck bra

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
They are stupid IMO, if its on for to long you will see that the paint has faded on the rest of the hood. + you will have to take it off everytime you detail it, because you need to apply wax under it, and you don't want it to trap moisture. If you want protection from chips, I would get a bug guard, or use clear bra.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
i hate them never seen the point they look horrid IMO but i also would never mod a honda lmao

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Blechhhh!!! They create more probs than what they're worth.
Bras are for...well...you know!

AMEN!

They are a thing of the lower 90s, and they are ugly as hell on anything. Some Jeeps can pull it off, but that's about it. My grandma had one in her Pontiac Grand Am..she wanted to take it off a year or so later, I look underneath to find the paint missing from the hood where the bra was. I'll say this though, the only thing they are good for is eliminating bug splats from long road trips.

Sent from my Vortec Powered iPhone using Tapatalk

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
They look stupid imo. just get a plastic bug delector if your worried about chips

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
I think they look silly and also dirt gets up under it a ruins the paint in a big way

Sent from my static android