Can't resist the urge to mod it...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

logikfive

Reaction score
I love the look of these trucks with flares, so I had to pick up a set. The U-pull it didn't have any flares, so I resorted to buying the eBay set for $145 shipped. Not a bad product, easy to install and fit pretty nice.

You must be registered for see images attach

It's too cold out to paint the flares, but they will be body color in the spring. I also have to replace the cab corners come spring, as well so I'll do both items then. Then, the next mods: H3 rims and the 33's off my Durango in the spring. I put 15k+ miles a year on the Durango so the Kumho's KL71 MT's will be half worn by then. Plus the Durango is getting another 5.5" of lift so I can fit something bigger :D

Anyway, the way it looked before...
You must be registered for see images attach

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks great Joe!! How's the light output from the hella's on the bumper!? Been looking at getting a set lately!

logikfive

Reaction score
For the price of them they are very hard to beat.

I have them slightly angled so they aim outwards towards the sides of the roads, so I can see if a pesky deer decides to show it's face.

nickl011

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow the flares look great! Do you have a link to where you got them from on ebay? Also, where did you get the Hellas?