Canadian introduction..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Welcome! More Canadians!
Lol @ the "I love exhaust rumble"!
I just spent the last 1/2 hr. following a '69 GTS 4gear 340 Dart with collector plates, around town just to hear it do the high lift/short duration solid cam rumba, idling at each light! Ahhh!
I go by my middle name too.
Called by first name? They don't know me, must be trouble!
All three? It's Mom. She's pissed!
I've learned to duck! To the right & down.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Welcome! More Canadians!
Lol @ the "I love exhaust rumble"!
I just spent the last 1/2 hr. following a '69 GTS 4gear 340 Dart with collector plates, around town just to hear it do the high lift/short duration solid cam rumba, idling at each light! Ahhh!
I go by my middle name too.
Called by first name? They don't know me, must be trouble!
All three? It's Mom. She's pissed!
I've learned to duck! To the right & down.

Seriously? Whats your real name?! Lol

Anyhow, Welcome to the site man, I am too from Canada, Ontario!!

Scotty.92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome! Always good to see another Canadian!, any pics of the T/A?
I will look to find the pictures. Cars in storage right now, but has a coolant leak from one of the freeze plugs, PS leaks from the pressure return line, tranny leaks on the main seal where the pump is. Engine and trans pan both are currently leaking a bit as well. Nothing quite like 34 year old gaskets eh? Building new motor anyway so it wont be a problem.
You must be registered for see images attach

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Seriously? Whats your real name?! Lol

John. (But don't call me that! I won't answer!) Same as my Dad's. And that's the prob. Too confusing. Never who Mom was calling. Anything legal? PITA!
I deal with the same bank as M&D. They gave Mom a new bank card. On MY account! She then spent $6500.00!
"Dad, when can I get that $$$ back?"
"Are you kidding? After all these years, you're debt to me is finally square! HAHAHAHA!!!"
Really? REALLY? Seriously?
Oh yea! Seriously!
Damn! Damn! DAMN!!!

Scotty.92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I`m from the small town of Virden, MB. Located on the Trans-Canada. Roughly 45 minutes west of Brandon, 3 1/2 hours west of Winnipeg. I`m glad to see the amount of other `Friendly Manitobans`! :cool:

The only thing that sucks is trying to find an OBS without any rust up here around the rear wheels or cab corners/rockers because all of the salt. Took me I think around 12-14 months to find mine. (You could say I am very particular) Actually got it from a guy in Elkhorn, MB. 15 minutes(?) west from here. 323,*** but in clean shape. Not trying to brag but pictures do not do it justice! :rockit:

Purefection

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've got quite a bit of family in virden Haha. Quite familiar with it. Yeah, I got lucky on my first one. Absolutely no rust. This white one I have the rocker panels were rotten but mostly fixed now.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk