can i get a photoshop please since im keeping my truck..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

withoutfear33

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
can some one photoshop some tow mirrors and bushwacker pocket stly flares onto my truck.. and if possible go ahead and put the front bumper in black.. i want to see if i should purchase these items for it.. thank you.

You must be registered for see images attach

here are flares im refering to and the mirrors

also does anyone know where to get the flares for a good price i cant see paying 500 - 600 for flares that i MIGHT end up cracking or somthign.

tsoderstrum

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've been looking forever for a good price on fender flares but even ebay is almost $500 with shipping for bushwacker. I just bought the OEM style on ebay for $135 shipped. Not as cool as the ones above but the will serve my purpose. Glad to see your not going through with that trade I think you would have regretted it. Here are the flares I'm talking about.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/PREMIUM-FENDER-FLARES-CHEVY-SILVERADO-88-98-1500-2500-3500-NEW-/300609897773?_trksid=p5197.m7&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D4%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D5541277818836213177#ht_940wt_1185

withoutfear33

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yeah i thought about getting those but id like to see the bushwackers on the truck if it looks to good with them ill have to go ahead and find a way to get the bushwackers. if not ill get the factory style

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
do you still have the white one? and it should look good like that, sorry im terrible with photoshop or id try it.

Talisman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Really quick and dirty attempt

withoutfear33

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thanks man, yeah i think it will look good with those.. esp when i get enought money to SAS the front and throw some 38s on it... yes i still have all trucks minus the green lifted 95.. i sold it to buy a obs crew cab but i now have been thinking about selling the lifted ext cab white one and taking the money from the green and white one and saving for a nice lifted 4x4 4door duramax. there is a nice one here at a local car lot with a 6in lift 35s and its 4door for 14500... its a really good deal, i havnt went to check on the millage or anything yet but it looks sweet from the road.

Talisman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I like em, especially with a blacked out front end, it looks sinister. The towing mirrors will help make it look wider as well.