Busting Knucles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ltd904wheel

Reaction score
Drop spindles, outer race does not slide on. Starts but stops and wants to rock. Send back or blue and try to cleanup?:hmm:

lester622

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Drop spindles, outer race does not slide on. Starts but stops and wants to rock. Send back or blue and try to cleanup?:hmm:

They have 2 different size bearings are you sure you have the right ones? 89-91 single cabs use a small bearing and the 92-99 take a bigger bearing. They make 2 different spindles as well. the older extended cabs use the same size bearing as the 92-99 ones if I remember right

ltd904wheel

Reaction score
The first set that I was sold both the inner and outer were to large, the second set only the outer just a little to tight the inner fits.

ltd904wheel

Reaction score
Found the what was holding the bearing back. Should be on the road this weekend. At lease long enough to turn it around and drop the rear.
You must be registered for see images attach

ltd904wheel

Reaction score
At the end of the spindle where it meets the threads needed to be cleaned up. A little blue and an old race showed the high areas. Found a weeping brake line on the passenger side and hate doing brakes.

ltd904wheel

Reaction score
On the way to get front aligned. Two inches control arms, one inche spring, and two inche spindles . Drives straight but the steering box seems not to be as tight as it should be.