Bull dog stance

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

boy&hisdogs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well around here we refer to lifted trucks that the back sits a good bit lower than the front as a Chevy lean.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Around there is wrong mang. Google "chevy lean" and the entire first page of results is about being uneven left and right. "Chevy lean" is a thing, but not the thing you think it is. The two biggest names are Cali lean and Carolina squat, depending on which side of the Mississippi you are on.

Not criticizing you or your geographical affiliation, just saying. People will misunderstand you when you say "Chevy lean".

Wagonbacker9

One string banjo. Maybe 2
Reaction score
Around there is wrong mang. Google "chevy lean" and the entire first page of results is about being uneven left and right. "Chevy lean" is a thing, but not the thing you think it is. The two biggest names are Cali lean and Carolina squat, depending on which side of the Mississippi you are on.

Not criticizing you or your geographical affiliation, just saying. People will misunderstand you when you say "Chevy lean".

Agreed, the GMT800 SUVs (like my hoe) are most famous for this.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
That's a little too wide in the front for my tastes...

racer36

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

I feel like i might fit here

Sent from my MOTWX435KT using Tapatalk 2

project 67 sub

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
not done... but pretty close to how it should sit :D